Where Are My Funds Held?
(As of September 8, 2022)
Your prepaid card, demand deposit or savings account funds will be placed with Pathward, N.A., which will act as custodian of your funds. By activating or using your card or account, you are authorizing Pathward to serve as a custodian to hold your funds at Pathward or one or more participating FDIC-insured banks (each a Program Bank) until transferred or spent by you.
Program Banks as of September 8, 2022 are:
- Barrington Bank & Trust Company, N.A. (Barrington, IL)
- Envision Bank (Randolph, MA)
- Forbright Bank, f/k/a Congressional Bank (Potomac, MD)
- Lake Forest Bank & Trust Company, N.A. (Lake Forest, IL)
- Libertyville Bank & Trust Company, N.A. (Libertyville, IL)
- Metro City Bank (Doraville, GA)
- Mountain Commerce Bank (Knoxville, TN)
- New York Community Bank (New York, NY)
- Northeast Bank (Portland, ME)
- Pathward N.A. (Sioux Falls, SD)
- Poppy Bank (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Texas Bank (Brownwood, TX)
- Third Coast Bank, SSB (Humble, TX)
- Union Bank and Trust Company (Lincoln, NE)
The list of Program Banks is subject to change, and you should review the list periodically. If you do not want your funds being held at Pathward or placed by Pathward, as custodian, at a specific Program Bank pending your use of funds associated with the card or account, please see your Pathward card or account agreement for other options.