Pathward’s Commitment to You
At Pathward, we believe in financial inclusion for all and that banking should be accessible to everyone. We build solutions for markets where individuals and businesses are underserved. Through Pathward’s two divisions, Banking as a Service and Commercial Finance, we power our partners and customers to deliver programs that ensure a financial path forward.
Who we Serve
Pathward supports individuals as well as small and medium-size businesses. We use our national bank charter to empower partners, and our financial expertise to deliver solutions across two business lines: Banking as a Service (BaaS), and Commercial Finance.
Latest News & Announcements
Code of Business Conduct
We value integrity, trust, inclusion, and respect for our employees and the people with whom we work, and our expectations include:
- Prohibiting all forms of forced or compulsory labor
- Ensuring we neither utilize child labor nor support human trafficking
- Abiding by the National Labor Relations Act and respecting employees’ right to freedom of association
- Providing safe and human working conditions for employees and requiring workplace safety procedures training
- Encouraging employee well-being through benefits and support for community engagement
Many of these expectations are outlined in our Code of Business Conduct, which outlines ethical standards for all of our employees and Board members. Those expectations extend to companies with which we do business and organizations that help us advance financial inclusion for all. We aim to partner with organizations that share our values and our unwavering commitment to financial inclusion.
*Pathward’s approach to human rights aligns with the United Nations Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.